HEY!

Hello! My name is Sam and I am a senior at Bay Path College joining in the Capitals Of The World Trip for Spring Break! This year we are traveling to ITALY!!! We leave at 5:30pm on Saturday March 13 out of Newark, NJ for the wonderful ROME! I will be blogging throughout the trip, so be sure to follow!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Packing!


Hello! So this is my first official blog post and I am so excited! Currently I am packing up my suitcase, arranging my carry on and organizing my camera bag. I don't know how to describe the way I am feeling, this is the first time I am leaving the country and my first time flying on a major airliner- as far as I can remember. I am nervous, excited, and terrified all at once! I am excited to see another country and to experience something incredibly different but terrified of flying! I am thankful that I will be flying on the same plane as the President of Bay Path though :) that definitely helps the nerves and Robin, a friend of mine from Maine is coming as well! I am so excited to be experiencing Italy with her! Tonight a group of us are going out to TGI Fridays to calm our nerves and reassure eachother that the 6 hour flight tomorrow will go smoothly :) We are set to leave Bay Path College at 10:30am and to take off from Newark airport at 5:30pm! I will work on keeping you posted! I purchased two additional memory chips for my Canon camera a few days ago so there will be plenty of pictures, I assure you! Until then!
Sam

1 comment:

  1. You are gonna have so much fun!!!! Anxious to see your pics! I love you!

    ReplyDelete